Assisted living offers an enhanced quality of living.
Assisted Living on the Peninsula
A full spectrum of convenient services, including fine dining, recreation and cultural pursuits assures an engaging life.
What is Assisted Living?
An enriched lifestyle that provides residents with support for everyday living tasks and healthcare, as well as dining, housekeeping, transportation, exercise and social programs. Short-term (respite) stays are available.
Features and Services
- Assisted with any of the activities of daily living
- Specialized Dementia Care services in a secure setting
- Housekeeping services
- Transportation services
- 24-hour staffing
- Enhanced wellness technology
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eskaton Kids Connection and many other life-enriching programs
- Creative activities and therapies