Assisted living offers an enhanced quality of living.
Assisted Living on the Peninsula
A full spectrum of convenient services, including fine dining, recreation and cultural pursuits assures an engaging life.
What is Assisted Living?
An enriched lifestyle that provides residents with support for everyday living tasks and healthcare, as well as dining, housekeeping, transportation, exercise and social programs.
Features and Services
- Restaurant-style or bistro “grab-n-go” dining with delicious, well-balanced items prepared daily by culinary professionals
- Assist with any of the activities of daily living
- Specialized Dementia Care services in a secure setting
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation services
- 24-hour staffing on-site
- Wellness Center with direct access to physicians, therapy and wellness services
- Smart-sensor technology, emergency call systems and voice-first Alexa features
- State-of-the art fitness center and engaging exercise classes
- Holistic services featuring massage, acupuncture and aromatherapy
- Full-service beauty salon and barber shop
- Surround sound resident theatre providing movie nights and lecture series
- Engaging SingFit program designed to improve emotional and physical health
- Eskaton Connect, family and resident app
- Amazon Alexa for voice control
- iWave air purification technology integrated into all public spaces to significantly reduce bacteria and viruses
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eskaton Kids Connection and many other life-enriching programs
- Creative activities and therapies