Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
On a daily basis, The Trousdale continues to monitor and implement additional recommended and/or mandated precautionary measures within our communities regarding COVID-19. In an effort to keep our staff, residents, families, friends, and visitors up-to-date, we would like to share The Trousdale's ongoing process to implement CDC and California Department of Public Health (CDPH) guidelines for our communities. At this time, there are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 in either resident or staff populations. All required steps have been implemented to minimize the spread of the virus.
Eskaton Resident and Staff Good News Heroes Stories:
If you’re planning on visiting The Trousdale Community, please click here:
Live Well at Home – Non-Medical Home Care
We continue to follow diligent infection control protocols in each of our communities per CDC and CDPH guidelines.
Protect yourself at home and in the community:
- Practice social distancing (6 feet or more distance from others) when possible. Stay away from anyone coughing or sneezing – particularly, if you do not know the person.
- Practice good hand washing/ hand hygiene frequently.
- If you are sick: Stay home and self-isolate if you have flu symptoms or a fever.
- If you are sick, call the physician, clinic or hospital before you visit them. Do not go to a clinic or hospital with symptoms without calling first – they will instruct you on the proper procedures.
- The CDPH and CDC now recommend the use of a cloth face covering when in public places to limit transmission of the virus.
For more information and resources, visit:
Centers for Disease Control
California Department of Public Health
California Department of Public Health News Release